Just a quick heads up as to what we’ll be covering in our class and lab time Friday morning:
- Watch “Most Likely to Succeed” movie & discuss (note: to view from off campus you’ll need to install UVic’s VPN software).
- Review Tech Inquiry Assignment.
- Review Class Technology Consent Form.
- Talk About 1 on 1
meetings, and sign-up for meetings online.
- Review how to use “categories” in WordPress to organize and submit weekly blog posts. Here is an online list of the categories to use.
- Review How to Use Trello to Organize and Track Inquiry Assignments.
- Here’s a 6-minute Introduction to Trello for Inquiries Video if you want to get a headstart on the class.
- Review of how to follow Hashtags in Tweetdeck. Please follow #edci336news and #edci336
- All remaining class: Lab / Homework Time.
- Don’t forget to work on weekly blog posts for each assignment.